Students may earn either an Associate of Science (AS) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Human Services.
AS Degree Requirements: 62 credits including 30 credits in Liberal Arts
BS Degree Requirements: 120 credits including 60 credits in Liberal Arts
Both AS and BS students have core requirements and requirements for the major.
BS students must take additional courses in their area of concentration. BS students may choose to focus in one of six fields:
- Addiction Services
- Adult and Family Services
- Child and Youth Services concentration
- Developmental Disabilities concentration
- Gerontological Services concentration
- Human Services Administration concentration
Please note: Not all concentrations are offered at every Touro location.