Integrated Technology Merit Fast Track
The integrated bachelor’s and master’s degree track offers an exciting opportunity for you to take up to nine credits worth of graduate level courses in your senior year of your undergraduate technology or design program. The credits earned will count toward both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Applying the same credits to both degree programs shortens the time it will take to finish school, and cuts cost. Graduating with two degrees will also give students an advantage as they embark on their career path. Merit Fast Track students who maintain the merit track requirements are guaranteed acceptance to the Graduate School of Technology.
Students can earn both a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in the following majors:
- Digital Multimedia Design (B.S.) and Web and Multimedia Design (M.A.)
- Computer Science (B.S.) and Information Systems (M.S.)
- Business Management and Administration Information Systems: Programming (B.S.) and Information Systems (M.S.)
- Information Technology: Network Administration and Security (B.S.) and Information Systems (M.S.)
Integrated Technology Merit Fast Track requirements:
- Acceptance to any school in the Touro Undergraduate Division
- 30 credits completed in the major towards the baccalaureate degree
- Completion of the Merit Fast Track application
- Two letters of reference from Touro faculty members
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4 point scale and a minimum major GPA of 3.5 on a 4 point scale
- Approval by the undergraduate Department Chair
To remain in the Integrated Technology Merit Fast Track, students must meet with their academic advisor every semester and maintain the GPA’s that granted them entry into the program.
For more information and to receive an application for the Integrated Technology Merit Fast Track, contact Payam Bina, Deputy Chair (email@example.com).