Business Management and Administration
Develop advanced skills and in-depth knowledge in business. Choose your concentration in one of four areas to increase your professional value and marketability.
Graduates from our Business programs develop highly relevant and practical skills for the workplace, including:
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal, collaborative, and leadership capabilities with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Professional and personal ethics
- An understanding of the American economy in the global marketplace
- Working knowledge of computer business applications
- Independent study and research
We offer an Associate of Science (AS) and Bachelor of Science (BS), as well as minors, in five concentrations - four in distinct areas of business and one in computer programming.
See the Requirements page for general program requirements.
We also offer minors in Business Communication, Finance, and Management/Marketing.