Faculty Bid Farewell to NYSCAS Class of 2016
Staff and faculty at NYSCAS campuses congratulate the graduates of 2016 and offer some parting words of wisdom.
June 29, 2016
In a farewell message to the NYSCAS graduates of 2016, faculty and staff share some parting reminders and advice, such as…
- “Be brave and honest with yourself – not just about your accomplishments, but about the academic goals you have yet to achieve.”
- “Have the right attitude and always look for the positive,” but “don’t be afraid to fail.”
- “You can’t change poverty by thinking poor thoughts. Think rich: know that you have the resources at your fingertips.”
- “Visualize where you see yourself professionally in a few years—and then develop a plan to get there.”
- “Always stay committed –whatever it takes to achieve your career goals, don’t give up.”
- “Never forget the reason you came to school, or returned to school.”
- And last (but certainly not least): “Always remember to keep in touch!”
Congratulations, NYSCAS Class of 2016!